Criminal Code of the Republic of China (Taiwan)
A person without reason obtains, deletes or alters the magnetic record of another’s computer or relating equipment and causes injury to the public or others shall be sentenced to imprisonment of no more than five years or short-term imprisonment; in lieu thereof, or in addition thereto, a fine of not more than six hundred thousand dollars may be imposed.
A person who without reason interferes, through the use of computer programs or other electromagnetic methods, with the computer or relating equipment of another person and causes injury to the public or another shall be sentenced to imprisonment for not more that three years or short-term imprisonment; in lieu thereof, or in addition thereto, a fine of not more than three hundred thousand dollars may be imposed.
- The jurisdiction of digital evidence is under website owner and administrators group.
- The jurisdiction of this website is under website owner, administrators group and server hosting.
- User only has usage right.
User upload content
- This website based on anonymous mode, also a type of User-generated content (UGC) website.
- Therefore, we take no responsibility for and we do not expressly or implicitly endorse, support, or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of user upload content.
- Although administrators group have no obligation to screen, edit, or monitor user content, we may, in our sole discretion, delete or remove any content at any time and for any reason.
- Content violating terms and local law enforcement will be remove.
Child pornography and Terrorism
- Child pornography and terrorist content are forbidden.
- Those post will be archived as digital evidence format berfore deleted.
- In serious condition, administrators group will directly contact local law enforcement.